Thursday, August 13, 2009

CCampaigns Tournament : Join the Fight

Alright then I'm holding a tournament! Right from CCampaigns, rather than on the forums, easier to follow then! Just So you guys know I do have Prizes, In fact I have 3 super rare, unentered codes sitting in front of me. The Three are Vidav MS, Magmon R and Gigantroper, though these are subject to change throughout the durration of the tourney, due to the pulling of more supers. This is a full fledged tourneyment, in other words, just like one that you would go to in real life, but Played online instead. This means that we will be playing Swiss style. And if we have more than eight people playing that will lead to a top eight match. The prize structer will be as follows...

Format: 6v6 Masters (pad)

1st place - Super rare of choice (from the 3) and two random rare codes
2nd Place - Super rare of choice (from the remaining two after winners choice)
3rd Place - The last of the three Super rares
Top 8 (only if we get more than Eight people) - A random rare or OP (while supplies last :P)
For Participating - a Common card of choice, So long as I have it. This will be distributed at the end of round two.

So sign up in one of three ways.
1) E-mail me at infinite0@hotmail.com
2)Via PM on Chaotic
3) Here, but remember that here is open for everyone to see and I will not hide it for you.

When you send in your request to join the tournament you must do two things. Firstly you must send a COMPLETE deck list. I will look at the deck list and compare it to the current bug out there, if it does not meet requirements I will notify you and you will have make the according changes. One the tourney has started your decks are "locked". I will go by your word that you will not make any changes to your deck. But if you are caught you will be kicked out from the tourney, not get any prizes and not be aloud to participate within any activitys on my site anymore. So please do not modify your deck after the end of the first round. Thank you. Secondly please When you E-mail/ PM me put the word somewhre in there, Boogity Boogity, Tis sounds weird I know, but this ensures that you are reading the rules. Now during a match if you are battling someone and a glitch occurs, please imediatly take a picture. Do not get mad at them and call thema cheat. Why? Because this means this is a new bug because it has made it through my screening system, so they are at no fault. The match shall become a draw and both players awarded points, and the glitched deck will be allowed to be modifyed, or in some cases changed entirely.

If there are any Questions as to the the tournament, please leave a comment.

Kerb.

19 comments:

  1. Quick question - what do you mean by 'current bug out there'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is a stupid question, but is it possible to challenge people in the pad?

    -psydude22

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welsh, there are certain bugged cards.

    I agree, you can't challenge on the pad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No there is nop challenging in the pad, but this is not much of a problem as very few people use it, so you and your opponent plan the time, the both click auto at relatively the same and that usually works, but occasionally you get someone else, so you simply forfeit and try again and since the pad is programed to attempt to not pair you with the same opponent as last time it should work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I do it all the time in the pad. Way worth it if it means unlimited masters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok thanks, I think I'll join. I'll PM you. When does the tourney start?

    -psydude22

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll send my email ASAP. First Gota see if I can get myself that Aa'une. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. is there a date and time? Is there a place that has the list of bugged cards? I'd like to update my deck to fit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. aRawg, send in your deck list and I can compare it to the bug knowledge base if you want, I would tell you about any bugs in your deck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kerberos, did u get my PM with my deck?

    -psydude22

    ReplyDelete
  11. what is the tourney gonna start?

    wagnerL

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Probably in just under a week, I plan for Wednesday, but I have no solid go date."

    Quoted from kerb on Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Gasp" Chaotic crashed!

    -psydude22

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey kerb i was wondering if you had any tips for a Warbeast deck with slashclaws in it so far have all WB cept blaz and khorror so you got any tips or ideas on what cards i should into the deck?

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WEll a good starting point would be to definatly start with Titanix, 2 of them. They are faily easy to work with. then get a set up kinda like this.

    1.Titanix with AA Agility of Bravery
    2.Ailav with Ravita Flower
    3.Same as the previous Titanix
    4.a good conjuror such as Bylkian or Ranun
    5.Gaffat-ra with Supercharged alternat
    6. Same as 4

    This is pretty basic and mostly focus' on Speed and courage.

    Kerb.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WHEN IS THE TOURNAMENT

    ReplyDelete
  18. give me a blazier code now

    ReplyDelete