Saturday, August 22, 2009

CCampaigns Tournament : Open Fire

All Entries are now being refused as of today at noon *relevant to your time zone* And currently we have 7 players... This means no top 8... Instead it will be a top 4! We will still play 3 Swiss rounds giving everyone a fair chance at the prizes! Please us the chat-box to plan for the match-ups. I will give one week for the matches to be completed. I am also going to make everyone report in each day. This is to make sure that you are at least trying to match up against your opponent. So also since we only have 7 players this means that one person will have to sit out each round on something called a "buy". If your get the Buy, your are given points as if you had won the match. and you will be paired up against someone next round. So with that here are the match ups!

Wagnerl vs. daedw1
MandibleMuge vs Hotshot4848
PCShark11 vs aRawg
Psydude22 gets the buy

Please make sure you take a sceenie of your win! and that you PM it to me!

14 comments:

  1. Yay! I get the buy! :P

    Finaly a tourney where I'm not knocked out in the first round! :)

    -psydude22

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD Actually there will be no knocking out until round three!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if I will (by chance) get the buy for every round! :p (Uhhh... JK?)

    -psydude22

    ReplyDelete
  4. I demand a buy! :P Kidding...But I like that no knocking out till round three thing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want a buy 2 JK but it would be nice 2 get 1
    wagnerl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kerb, according to the forums, aRwag doesn't exist....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I think its supposed to be aRawrg

    ReplyDelete
  8. yup, haha sorry pcsharkeleven... Chat doesn't work when I'm logged in to ubuntu (or the pad) I'll check here later.

    ReplyDelete
  9. daedw1 r u on the pad right now?

    ReplyDelete
  10. xD sorry for the typo aRawrg and PCShark11!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey kerberos i just won my match vs daedw1
    wagnerl

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just broke my rist, so Im going to quit the tournament, sorry.

    ReplyDelete