Monday, August 10, 2009

Co-ordinated Stikes

Alright, If you any attention to the Army builds section of the forums, you may have noticed that I had a Deck called Gorram's Offence up there. After I built that Deck I wanted to build a Deck for each General In where combat is mainly focused on them. For TTOG and BBUG it will be easy, but for Grantkae and Gorram that is a challenge, one I arose to and built one around my new Gorram! So for the next week or so I will build a Deck for each General, in which they are offensive creatures.

First I post the Gorram on that was on the forums

Co-ordinated Strike: Gorram's Offence

_1_2_3_
__4_5__
___6___

1.Neekwin with Obliterators
2.Gorram Danian General with Elementist Pauldrons
3.Neekwin with Obliterators
4.Epitrinne with a Mipedian Balladeer's Flute
5.Ragetrod with a Bronze flight
6. Either Vidav MS of Najarin FF with a MBFlute

Mugic
2x Melody of the Meek
2x Nourishing Nocturne
(If VMS) 2x Cadence Clash
(If NFF) 2x Refrain of Denial

Locations
(If VMS)2x Quarters of the Quartet
(If NFF) 2x Storm Tunnel Flooding
2x Rao'Pa Sahkk Chimegrid
2x Gorram's Briefing
2x Kiru City Tunnels
1x Darkened Dunes
1x Dranakis Threshold

Attacks
2x Innerflood
2x Poison Steam
2x Liquescent Swirl
2x Flying Advantage
2x Inferno Gust
2x Confusion
2x Clashjet
2x Directed Bravery
2x Whirlwind Scythes
2x Plasmarrow

So first off... DO NOT ENGAGE GORRAM YOURSELF... Sorry caps... XP. Anyways, yeah Gorram should only play defense, UNLESS the Darkened Dunes come up and his gear is face and either Ragetrod or Epitrinne is still around and you can hit a weak mugic-user... that is a lot of requirements, but you catch my drift. Epitrinne and Ragetrod are for Sacrificing purposes only. Now the the whole Vidav or Najarin thing goes like this. if you use Vidav, you can use Vidav's ability (when Quarters of the Quartet comes up) to compensate for the sacrificing you have done, so that you have four tribes and you gain "untargetable by opponents". If you play Najarin... That is pretty Basic. Gain a crap load of counters and use 'em

Kerb.

4 comments:

  1. So.. Making a gorram deck, are we? Guess some competition is fine. No sneaking into your room at midnight to polish you off for me, no sir.

    *sharpens rusty blade whilst still keeping it rusty..*

    :D Jk! Cool deck! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep wanting to make a gorram deck... its too bad its one of like 3 supers I dont have from FUn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, he's one of my only 3 supers from FUn! Though I have four offline :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I just recently pulled him myself! ^-^

    ReplyDelete