Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Initiation

So MandibleMuge is having a contest on The Danian Hall to try and influnce some new Danian Players, Eh? Well as a Mipedian Player I can't let that happen, Sooo I am Having a Contest Too! Pretty much the Same rules except all about the Mipedians, So I want you to submit (To Kerberos (Dats me :P) on Chaotic) a Deck focused on Mipedians! Classic Strikers , Warbeasts, even Mixed decks (But they have to focus around Mipedians)

The Prize? I'll give you three guesses... Look down. :D

So since I am Basing this of off MandibleMuge's contest I will rate the deck similar to his

"Originality: (You can use the same old Nimmei build, but if you put an original spin on it, you will get more points)
Effectiveness: (Using random cards is original.. will it win a match?)
Mechanics: (Does it really work? Be sure to brush up on your rulings before you submit a deck!)
Consistency: (Does everything work together? Do your attacks, elements, locations and creatures mesh together? Do you have control-tendencies in an aggro deck that dont fit?)

Rules!
1 - These decks can be hypothetical. You do not have to actually have the cards. However, keep it practical. If there is an ultra in somewhere where a common could be used, you could lose marks.
2 - Please do not copy decks. This is almost impossible to police, but to reinforce this, do not show anyone else your deck! If you do not show anyone else your deck, and it's original, then no one can have copied you.
3 - Tournament ends 20th November.
4- I WILL not Accept decks from people who have not read the rules, So to confirm this in you message any put, Obey Iflar!
5 - PM all submissions to me in 6v6 Master rules format on Chaotic. Screen-name is Kerberos
6 - The decks can be mixed decks, so long as it includes at least one Mipedian creature, and it must center around using the Mipedian. For example,Using a Grantkae deck with two neekwins is fine , using a Gorram deck with two Fasseph is Not.
7 - Do your best and have fun!"

(quoted From The DanianHall, minus a couple of Changes)

Have A blast!

PS- Prizes (besides Blazvatan) Will Be announced at a Later Date!

4 comments:

  1. this is awesome now i can win 2 prizes from ur tourney and MM's since im a mip. and some what a danian player this should be kinda easy

    wagnerl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME! I'm in.....

    -psydude22

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be glad to do this.. But I already have 2 Blazvatans.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get my PM?
    My Name is Guilieon

    ReplyDelete