Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Featured Soldier -March 3-

So I have been once again really busy, that and My computer is in the shop so I have been using my mom's laptop... Anyway!



Well I feel this really needs to be brought to attention. I played about 3 or 4 Warbeast decks yesterday... And they ALL SUCKED. I mean they had Blaz Kileron and Glost, One even had Khorror instead of Glost! It was just too easy to slip by them. Warbeast players, believe it or not. Actually NEED to play defensively. Yes use those huge Warbeast as defensive creatures. Don't ever move all of your Warbeasts so that they can't defend! Especially if you are playing any form of a revival deck!!!! Now the reason I chose Gaffat-ra Because he is a prime example of the warbest that should stay behind with the conjours, even if he loses he still saved the conjouror and now you have time to react and save most if not all of your conjourors.

Kerb.

7 comments:

  1. I have won several tournaments with warbeast decks, and I have found the best warbeast defender is Ninren. He has range and swift; so he can get back and fight others with the same skill, and still is offensive enough, combined with Khorror and Blaz to be a serious threat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a better deck

    Maliph Titanix Uboraan
    Ere Gaffat-ra
    Appelai

    this is my best and favorite deck I am also un defeated in Plum Coulee, Manitoba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice, Kerb ;). Not only the first ability, but the second ability works too for Royals other than Iflar! If you give him a Lodestone, or even a Burithean Axe, he'll do awesome. Now if only there was a Royal Conjuror...

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUT THERE IS! I think it is Savell... Or one of the other Silent Snads ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The creature you're thinking of is Bylkian.
    -kidmarchand

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's right! Woah, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you chose him. My warbeast deck utilises Gaffat-ra and Ninren, and they are easily my two favourites. So much fun! :D

    ReplyDelete