Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm not going to be very active soon...

Why... Welll I'm in High school right... and semester 1 is ending friday.... That's right... finals.... FINALS! ARGH I know, I don't like it either, it's one week of H***, but I'll truck through and once (since we can get recommended not to write a final, but we have to write two no matter what) I finish my exams I will be able to have some free time in there somewhere, so I'll make a deck FOR SURE!

Just one quick question.

NAME A CREATURE!

12 comments:

  1. Zhade. Hope ya come back soon!

    -Rooster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. headmaster ankhyja original

    1roman1

    ReplyDelete
  3. FOr a challenge, make it Tomugar :P. GOod luck with... finals? I think you mean mid-terms, but whatever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finals? this early?

    Well how about something new...Bodal Flamedrill Researcher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm... Maybe something a little more... I know!!! Not a creature, but NO ONE uses it. Voronhos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i use voronohs. its good defense for creaturs in the back. if ur using glost in the back, all conjurors up front, after a couple die, glost will be able to move away from danger. or as offense, once ur conjurors die, glost can move across the board to attack weak opposing creatures.


    oh and, the ultimate warbeast, khorror.
    (put stone mail on him, 50 recklessness drops, and he gains 50 e.*really good for 1v1)

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS:just to explain the name, i tried to think up something funny for my chaotic name, and i was gonnna do bed barrath and beyond but it didnt fit. its blazvatan, with a spray tan, hence the name BlzvSprayTan*

    ReplyDelete