Monday, September 7, 2009

CCampaigns Tournament : The Raid

And then there were five.... Unfortunatly the whole online tournament isn't working out for aRawrg and he decided to drop. So did Mandible for reason too. But he still gets his reward card like everyone else. The rewards are rare codes. So everyone PM me which card specifically you want. then a second choice, then a tribe or card type, so in case I have neither of your choices.

Anyway back to the tourney!
Since we are at four I am going to start the final four now. So for the first ELIMINATION rounds we have

Wagnerl
.....vs.....
Psydude22

Hotshot4848
.....vs.....
daedw1

1 comment:

  1. :O I get a rare code for losing epically? Hehe.. Jk.. Sorry for dropping, I would have preferred to stay but my deck is really obsolete, and it's making mistakes that I just shouldn't be able to make with my new decks and cards. So sorry, but I hope you host another tourney soon :D

    ReplyDelete