Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Featured Soldier -#4-

Now I haven`t done one in a while, cause of school starting up and such, but I don`t have school today, So while the tourney is running I may as well do this.

So today we have...

Eremia, my personal favorite from SLAU. Why? Simply because of her looks and ability. Her art is freaking amazing!! Her ability also is pretty awesome too, It states that she gains any elements lost by creatures you control. So expend works wonderfully with her! Pair her up Donmar TT and Blazier CC, and now you have Earth and Water, Heal ten energy adn you get to look at your location deck! The put Hune Canin with her and now she has Fire! Or Pair her up with Ifjann because Eremia isn`t Loyal, The she gains Air and if she is adjacent, Untargetable, or maybe she is not nearby, but a muge is, save him instead and Eremia Still gains air! She has High Energy and nice stats, a mugic counter, she is unique, but still awesome!

2 comments:

  1. dude Once I get my hands on these cards. Decks will be updated and there will be some UW fun once again :P I may even start using my Chaor TF or look for a better one... this creature is great, and the fact that most creatures this set arn't loyal opens up alot of mixed play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah and the FUn sparked mixed play in a lot of us! So between this and FUn, Everyone should come up with some devastating decks!

    ReplyDelete