Friday, September 4, 2009

Scrutinizing Web History

So yeterday/2days ago Many of us saw the entire (or most) of the Secrets Lost: Alliances Unraveled set. I was One of the few whom saw it and I am very fortunate to have a great knoledge of computers, so I discovered how to pull a few cards that I have seen out of my history, now unfortunately the only way you could do this is if you viewed them by right clicking on the card and hitting "view background image" That then brings you to a separate page and allows you to view it in the history as a separate web address.You guys will really like which four I saved ^^





Now these ar the only four Tribeless creatures. So Far. I really do hope to see more! ^^

Kerb.

8 comments:

  1. Hmm.. Sweet! Of them I prefer Smildon, I like location-manipulating. And DefenderEarth is useful... Cromaxx is a bit like a cross between Gnarlus and Epitrinne. Ursis is awesome (particularly with Stone Mail o_O) and Proboscar is all about tactical positioning.. Right up your alley, kerb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhm I love deh Tactical Positioning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psy, whats a good time for you? We need to get this going. This weekends going to be hard for me but I can try and squeeze the game in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can a tribless creature enter a mixed army?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, tribless can mix into any army as long as that army doesnt have a loyal creature

    ReplyDelete
  6. are they tribeless as in you dont know what tribe or they have no tribe. if you dont know they might be the frozen

    ReplyDelete
  7. i juust got van bloot

    ReplyDelete