Friday, September 11, 2009

CCampaigns Tourney : The Final Battle

This is it! The final Battle Hotshot4848 vs Wagnerl! Who will win? I dunno!

Wagnerl vs Hotshot4848

Also for third and Fourth place, it is up to you guys, but I need to know first, either you two can battle or go by points.. If you go by points This means Psydude22 comes in third and since I opened a forth super I don't need the fourth spot will still get a super, but is it by no means any good, in fact it isn't that good of a super at all... And I know Psydude22 won't mind going by points, but I need both of you guys to consent to this. So really daedw1 it is up to you! Let me know Kay!

Here are the prize hand outs, the placing prizes are going to be handed out AFTER the rounds are finished! Participation cards will be handed out as soon as everyone responds.

The four Super Rare cards are, Alvar'Par, Vidav MS, Magmon R, and Calling of Aa'une

1st place gets first pick of ONE SR card
2nd place gets next pick of ONE SR card
3rd Place gets the third pick of ONE SR card
4th gets the last SR card

All participants that completed round 2 (this includes Mandible Muge, aRawrg and the Top 4) get a pick of one rare, not from AU (supplies are limited) PM me or let me know the first choice, second choice and then preferred tribe. If you have PMed or Emailed me please do so again, because I have so far only gotten Psydude22's and Hotshot's.

Good luck in the final Battle Guys!

Kerb.

No comments:

Post a Comment